When couples think of destination wedding, they often go crazy thinking about the perfect spots. Many people have this misconception that leaving their country for a destination wedding is a good idea, but the primary objective should be to find an ideal place.
Moreover, a wedding itself is a huge ceremony. It requires arrangement of several things at once and if finding a place becomes another concern, the whole event might get disturbed. From shopping to settling for a destination, everything needs to be flawless.
Australia is well known for its beauty and scenery and it does not matter whether you are from a foreign country or an Australian citizen, the undermentioned destinations will make you fall in love with your partner in a new way.
Book an Australian wedding photographer and make the best out of your wedding.
1. The Team Room QVB, Sydney NSW – This is an iconic venue that will take you back to late nineteenth century with its historic furnishing, exotic chandeliers and high ornate ceilings. It can host up to 100 guests.
2. Longitude 131, Alice Springs NT – This destination is perfect if you are looking for a place to enhance your wedding ceremony. You can take the advantage of the country’s most spectacular landscape view.
3. Kangaroo Valley Bush Retreat, Kangaroo Valley NSW – For a passionate wedding, Kangaroo Valley Blush is a perfect venue. Having a capacity to hold 70 guests on site, this venue manages to provide you a temporary 100 acres of river property.
4. Glen Ewin Estate, Houghton SA – If you opt for this venue, your wedding will be hosted in an outstanding location, overlooking one gorgeous lake. This place is surrounded by weeping willows. This place offers two venues; one is the modern yet rustic gatehouse and the other one is the 100 years old pulpshed.
5. One&Only Hayman Island, Hayman Island QLD – Do you want to celebrate your love in the Great Barrier Reef? This place is perfect for you if you wish to do so. You can choose from a range of venues for both your ceremony and reception.
6. Villa Howden, Hobart, TAS – If you want to arrange the wedding and reception in Hobart, Villa Howden is the perfect wedding destination for you. They offer you both indoor and outdoor ceremony options. This venue features a beautiful pavillion, a deck function room with bay views, lawn and mediterranean-inspired courtyard gardens.
Thus, these are some exceptionally beautiful Australian wedding destinations that you should consider, if you are planning to tie the knot soon.